1. When do we collect your information and what information do we collect?
We collect your information:
• When you visit any of our websites or portals.
• When you make an online purchase.
• When you create an account with us.
• When you engage with us on social media.
• When you contact us with queries or complaints, or to report a problem with our website.
• When you ask one of our partners to email you information about a product or service.
• When you enter prize draws or competitions, or complete any surveys we send you.
• When you book an appointment with us or book to attend an event e.g. conference.
• When you comment on or review our products and services.
• When you fill in any forms.
• When you permit a third party to share with us the information they hold about you.
• We collect data from publicly-available sources (such as Companies House) where the information is made public as a matter of law.
We will collect and process the following information about you:
• Information you give us. This may include your name, gender, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
• Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website we will automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), to, through and from our website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
• Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share that data internally and combine it with data collected on this website. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment
services, advertising networks, analytics providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.