A lot of time and effort is put into making your business safe, stable, and ethical. SafeContractor accreditation simply brings that work together.
We understand the accreditation process can feel daunting, but rest assured our team are here to help you all the way.
During the accreditation process, and throughout your membership, we’ll support you to gain and maintain accreditation and help your continual improvement in health, safety and ethical best practice and beyond.
Here’s our top tips to help you through the accreditation process:
1. Only select work industry roles and category related activities that are undertaken by direct employees.
2. Provide a current training matrix or list of employees.
3. Some documents can be accepted for multiple questions.
4. Make sure the documents provided are in the same company name as the SafeContractor account.
5. Make sure documents are in date and where relevant, less than 12 months old.
6. Don’t wait until your accreditation is due to expire. Documents can be uploaded to the portal throughout the
7. Ask for our expert support if you need it.
Where to get support
We’re proud to have the largest UK-based, in-house team of health and safety, equal opportunities, diversity and environmental management auditors, dedicated to helping you every step of your journey to accreditation.
Your designated Technical Support Office and Auditor will help you to understand the documents you’re required to provide for your audit. So, if you have a question simply ask them.
If you need more help, you can look to get external support. Alcumus PSM’s expert consultants work with you to make sure your business is health and safety compliant by providing template documents, advice, and support. They can also help with your HR management.